FA Cup Semi-Final | City v Chelsea | Sat 20 Apr 5:15pm SOLD OUT

Who do you want in the Semi Final?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just catching up on this thread.

I’m a bit worried about some of you. Honestly, go get some fresh air. There’s no conspiracy, if there was it wouldn’t have played out like that half arsed shit show of a draw.
Incompetent, sure. Corrupt, nah.

All I will say is that we better smash Chelsea and/or win the PL or the CL.

Because if we finish the season with no trophies and this piss poor Chelsea side manage to win the FA Cup, I am going to quit football.
Why would you give up football, we're down to the fine detail, sometimes you win them all, sometimes you don't, chelsea are shit generally, but anyone can win a one off game.

Why would you give up football, we're down to the fine detail, sometimes you win them all, sometimes you don't, chelsea are shit generally, but anyone can win a one off game.
It was a joke. I’m not going to actually give up football.

I will burn Pep in effigy in the town square, though.

I'm amazed that we haven't had the usual suspects on saying they won't be attending due to costs,kick off time , travel arrangements, bored of going to Wembley and fear of the Chelsea headhunters.
If it was a less attractive match I would be boycotting.

I may boycott as it is, as if we win there will be the final anyway, and if we lose I don't want to be there.

But I will take the moral high horse when boycotting and blame it on the time being inconvenient, and complain about the atmosphere from those who attended.

Think we will be Sunday as Cov have a league game on following Tuesday so they will play Saturday v utd. Leaves us to have that re-arranged Brighton game away on following Wednesday 24th.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.