FA Cup Semi-Final | City v Chelsea | Sat 20 Apr 5:15pm SOLD OUT

Who do you want in the Semi Final?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Why do people ask questions that nobody knows the answer to as no information about the date and time of the semi-final has been released yet by the club?

Think Coventry will give united a harder game than Chelsea, united will of course go in as hot favourites but that will not suit this team of utter bottlers. Really fancy Coventry to turn them over.

Pep has no need to rotate if we get through against Madrid, our next match after the semi is a week later at Forest, we should be able to put full strength out against Chelsea as well.

We will have two Prem games to rearrange (Brighton and Spurs both away) so no chance that week stays free. If we beat Madrid we will play weekend and midweek for the rest of the season from the Arsenal game onwards.

Why are you slagging Cole Palmer? He never wanted to leave City but Pep wouldn’t guarantee him the playing time he was looking for. He went on to Chelsea and good luck to him. City received a decent transfer fee.

City have lost many other good players in recent years including Jason Sancho, Douglas Luiz, Pedro Porro, etc. and received decent transfer fees.
There are very few players at City guaranteed the playing time they desire.

Why do people ask questions that nobody knows the answer to as no information about the date and time of the semi-final has been released yet by the club?
I'm amazed that we haven't had the usual suspects on saying they won't be attending due to costs,kick off time , travel arrangements, bored of going to Wembley and fear of the Chelsea headhunters.

I told my wife honestly the draw before it was made
She couldn't believe I predicted the draw in the way the balls were draw eventually she thinks a it's a fix
She said they have lumps on Coventry and utd balls
Made me laugh like fuck
Then said why you didn't bet on you you prick
Only time in 30 yrs of marriage was she right

It will be a tough match for both, but I’m predicting another City v utd Final

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.