FA Cup Semi-Final | City v Chelsea | Sat 20 Apr 5:15pm SOLD OUT

Who do you want in the Semi Final?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don’t want to put a dampener on things but people seeming to think Chelsea is a gimme, maybe have short memories of Guardiola’s record in FA Cup Semis.

Won: Brighton, Sheff. U.

Lost: Arsenal, Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool.

On the plus side we won’t have Steffen chucking them in.

But it’s a competition he very much treats as the third priority at this time of year.

That said, even the weakest City side should be good enough to give the best Chelsea a good run for their money, so I’m still hopeful.
Raz will put his Banjo down next to the cow and turn into dead eyed dick against us

Good positive about getting Chelsea is the traffic should be less congested with no one else will be travelling from the North.Messaged my park on my drive guy £15 less than 15 mins walk to the stadium. Looking forward to this. CTID

With Real Madrid on the Weds night we badly need to be in the Sunday semi final. That extra day will make a hell of a difference.

One would hope/expect the club to push for this. Neither Coventry or United have any European commitments unless they write a song, so if there's any common sense we will be the Sunday game

Remember the 2022 debacle 3 days after the Athletico 2nd leg when we fielded a half arsed team and found ourselves down 3-0 at half-time and effectively out of the Cup.
The downside to that is that we'll have a rearranged PL game (most likely at Brighton) in the midweek following the SF so playing on the Sunday means less rest for that.
It comes down to whether you want to prioritise the FA Cup or the title race.

Really don’t want another Manchester derby final. Last year was special and would rather have that as a one off memory.

A two city sky blue final would be pretty good though so come on Coventry.

We should beat Chelsea but I sort of know that Sterling and Palmer will play out their skins.
Having seen Sterling today...it's quite possible he won't get in Chelseas team again this season!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.