FA Cup Semi Final | Coventry City v United

There is always an error as the frame rate of the cameras is not real time. It can be as much as several inches depending on how fast players are moving and how hard the ball is struck
This is true but they should be able to calculate precisely what the margin of error is and make allowances for it. If the margin is say six inches then no decision should be given either way with any smaller distance than that. These toenail offsides are only as good as the equipment. Why do PMGOL not share this information with fans. What is the frame rate of their cameras. They must have the figures.

Last edited:
Can anyone honestly say if the rags had scored that last minute ET goal it would have been ruled out,no fucking chance they panicked as they thought the rags would overrun them in ET they got bailed out yet again..
Was just popping on to comment on that.
If that's the rags scoring those lines look different I reckon!!

That’s a silly rule, especially if they’re accrued in the same match.

There’s been cases in the past where a player has been banned for the final and campaigns mounted to try and get them exempted.

I don’t mind it. Bookings are so much easier to pick up days. The rule was changed to avoid a situation where a player could pick up his only two yellows of the competition in the quarters and semis and miss the final. Which would be harsh.

There’s been cases in the past where a player has been banned for the final and campaigns mounted to try and get them exempted.

I don’t mind it. Bookings are so much easier to pick up days. The rule was changed to avoid a situation where a player could pick up his only two yellows of the competition in the quarters and semis and miss the final. Which would be harsh.
Agreed. Getting two in the same game and not being sent off on a technicality seems less harsh to me though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.