FA Cup Semi Final | Coventry City v United

Expect the Govan piss can has phoned Robbins this week to remind him of where his loyalties should be !!!!

They will get nothing and United will be helped with anything in and around the box and VAR in the back ground
Never forget the Grealish Handball in last year's cup final, United was never in the game until that pen was given
That is the sort of thing you are up against Coventry today, They will want United in the final for viewing figures

The only thing that could be in Coventry's advantage is the United players downing tools Looking to get the manager the sack and throwing the game knowing City lie and wait in the final

Just seen that the roof at Wembley is closed , was it closed yesterday? can't say I noticed while watching on telly yesterday.

Will it be casemiro cb? I'd have said mctominay seemed the more likely. I think either way it shouldn't matter. That united front line will surely have far too much for Coventry. I'd love Coventry to pull off a win here,I don't want a derby final, the nerves are too much and with respect Coventry is the easier tie but it's very hard to see how a midtable championship side beat the rags.

Please prove me wrong.

7ab80f26179fe817fdfeb4fe6224606e.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.