FA Cup Semi Final | Coventry City v United

United's fixtures - Wigan, Newport County, Nottingham Forst, Coventry and Liverpool at home.
Compared to City who had to beat Newcastle, Chelsea and Tottenham(A).

Coventry’s ex Rag manager doesn’t look bothered. Shock! How the fuck did they get into the semi final, embarrassing performance so far!

I don’t know anything about his managerial style but I’ve watched exactly three Coventry games, the quarterfinal, this one and the play-off final with Luton. They’ve looked absolutely shite in all of them. Their style of football is really dreadful to watch.

I know the Championship is a tier below but it’s more their approach. It’s like if Mourinho managed a Championship team.

I blame Wolves for this, a team I'm starting to dislike more and more with each passing season. If they hadn't done their usual surrender monkeying at home to Coventry then it would be Wolves v Utd in the semi, a much harder game for Utd to win. Plus, it would have meant that Arse, badly out of form, wouldn't have been able to go to Wolves last night and win easily as that game would have been postponed.
Those feckers never seem to take any points off the teams we are competing with for the title yet seem to beat us far too often...tossers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.