FA Cup Semi Final | Coventry City v United

Fully fit team with a weeks rest and we should be beating them comfortably.

They’re incredibly lucky though so you just never know.
Lucky? They had a pen against them in the last few minutes. And won on pens. They’re SHIT!!!!

It’s an absolute wank rule. If a keeper has a yellow in the game it should be relevant for the pens or it gives the keeper a free hit to cheat in the pens

No referee is ever going to give a goalkeeper a second yellow for a bit of minor gamesmanship if it meant a red card though, so doesn’t really make any difference.

coventry just kept ten hag in a job probably.

Unlucky - coventry were the best team on th pitch from the moment the third for the rags went in...and in patches in the first half...they had the chances to win it in normal time as well especially in the second half

View attachment 115344

Nothing to see here apart from them drawing the blue line over the rag players foot.

how can this cheating be allowed ? The rag player has his toes missing. It stinks to high heaven. VAR was meant to stop this instead they just cheats openly

View attachment 115344

Nothing to see here apart from them drawing the blue line over the rag players foot.
How the Fuck does that prove he is offside?

At the other end it is not ruled out.

Just heard about the keeper too and his bookings!

Different rules so he doesn't miss the Cup Final.

Thay are the jammiest team by a fucking mile and are still shit, been like this for 10 years.
Without the luck they would have been relegated during this period without a doubt.

Good, much as I hate them, all they have achieved today is an opportunity to be humiliated in another final.
And I'm sure I saw Roy Keane trying to down blouse that bird sat next to him while moaning about team spirit.
He's a ****, his team are fucking bellend curtain wipingly bad and he knows it.
Bring them on the twats, we'll destroy these fuckers.

That is an actual photo (though slightly distorted by someone taking a photo of their TV) of the VAR decision line.

As I said in the VAR thread, he was at most an inch offside via that assessment, if they actually selected the correct frame for reference. Even that is probably in the margin of error for the system.

That is not in line with the spirit of the offside rule or really what any reasonable football fan wants to see, even if it sometimes benefits their own club.

Those decisions are why people see VAR as detracting from the enjoyment of watching football.

Absolutely right. IFAB themselves have said many times that VAR should only be used for offside where there is a clear and obvious error. Yet, here we are. FIFA and UEFA have gone in the opposite direction.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.