FA Cup Semi-Final Draw - Arsenal | 18/7/2020 | 7:45pm KO

Season ticket holders can get free BT vouchers ( I think 2 ), you could use them I imagine for semi

We get one for Newcatle home only so far which can be shown on two devices but is match specific. It is a season ticket offer as it is a home league game on BT, so doubt an FA Cup game will get similar passes but I hope so.

Nor can we. 2013 was an awful day both football and weather.
I think you are a bit confused by that list. It is a list of FA Cup semi-finals that City have played down the years.
The 2013 semi-final was vs Chelsea which we won 2-1. The weather was fine,I remember being stood on the roundabout with a big mob of City fans for a couple of hours in the sunshine.
(Maybe you are getting mixed up with the 2013 FA Cup Final vs Wigan Athletic which was a crap game followed by a torrential downpour).

I think you are a bit confused by that list. It is a list of FA Cup semi-finals that City have played down the years.
The 2013 semi-final was vs Chelsea which we won 2-1. The weather was fine,I remember being stood on the roundabout with a big mob of City fans for a couple of hours in the sunshine.
(Maybe you are getting mixed up with the 2013 FA Cup Final vs Wigan Athletic which was a crap game followed by a torrential downpour).

Chelsea semi final was great day. Felt like a final at the time and we'd done it. Surely we couldn't mess it up....

Tbf we've got a great recent record in Finals only that 1 defeat out of 8.

For the record our full semi final record is P14 W11 L3. 2 losses to Arsenal though.

Last edited:
I'd say Fraudiola will be prioritising the CL and the FA Cup from here in. 6 PL games left, against the sides in 14th, 12th, 15th, 19th, 17th and 20th. We need 8 more points to guarantee 2nd place (the most any other side can get is Leicester, who can get to 73 points; we're on 66 at the moment). Looking at that PL run in though, it's a pity we aren't breathing down the scousers' necks.

I'd say Fraudiola will be prioritising the CL and the FA Cup from here in. 6 PL games left, against the sides in 14th, 12th, 15th, 19th, 17th and 20th. We need 8 more points to guarantee 2nd place (the most any other side can get is Leicester, who can get to 73 points; we're on 66 at the moment). Looking at that PL run in though, it's a pity we aren't breathing down the scousers' necks.

We were breathing fire down their arses last Thursday!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.