FA Cup Semi Final draw - Brighton

Can anyone advise me where is a good place to park with us being situated on that side of the ground we are? Thanks blues :)

for anyone interested, we have sold just over 18000 tickets

Brighton had sold around 27000 earlier today according to someone on their forum. To be honest, I thought they might’ve sold out by now - and I’m sure they will eventually - given the closer proximity and the fact that they’re not all Wembley-ed out, whereas this will be our 13th visit since 2011 and that’s not including the 2 league games against Spurs.

I’ve got a feeling that our sales will pick up a fair bit as the days count down, and club football is back on the agenda. It feels like the game is weeks away with it being an international break. Sure, plenty of the core support are swerving it. 5 of my season ticket holding mates are giving it a miss and 3 of those 5 went to Schalke away. However, I can see some fans changing their mind about going.

Brighton had sold around 27000 earlier today according to someone on their forum. To be honest, I thought they might’ve sold out by now - and I’m sure they will eventually - given the closer proximity and the fact that they’re not all Wembley-ed out, whereas this will be our 13th visit since 2011 and that’s not including the 2 league games against Spurs.

I’ve got a feeling that our sales will pick up a fair bit as the days count down, and club football is back on the agenda. It feels like the game is weeks away with it being an international break. Sure, plenty of the core support are swerving it. 5 of my season ticket holding mates are giving it a miss and 3 of those 5 went to Schalke away. However, I can see some fans changing their mind about going.

Only on general sale tomorrow and most monthly pay people don’t get paid until Friday. There will be a late uptake but selling out looks fairly unlikely from here I would have thought. Wonder what the plan is with those 9 unreleased blocks? Wouldn’t surprise me if they are being sold by an agency for anyone who fancies it. There are 450 tickets on one site with tickets going for not much more than face value. Club Wembley seats are less at £87 (these are being sold for £120 on the official site!)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.