FA Cup Semi Final draw - Brighton

I think Spurs will play early on the Saturday whatever the result tomorrow. If Brighton go through their postponed game from today (Palace) will likely be played that weekend. If Brighton go out that game will move to the Saturday.

Right, ok. Wasn’t sure tbh, just thought I’d read on the ECL draw thread that it did def make a difference, but maybe not

It's essential we get Wolves in the Semi and knock them out otherwise they will field a half hearted team, trying to avoid injuries, the week prior to the final, in their last league game at Liverpool.

They could be that distracted Liverpool could rattle in a load of goals.

Likewise we need to hope Brighton take the other route too the final as we play them last and need them completely focused on a cup final appearance.
Plus palace out, could be a bonus.

Not sure we'd sell 33,000 tickets for this tbh, with those prices its a lot to ask for a third trip to Wembley already this season

Every man and his dog should turn out, we will NEVER, be in this position again, the team and the owners deserve the support more than ever. Maybe because of the expense at the minute the club could lay on some travel, would be a great gesture

Every man and his dog should turn out, we will NEVER, be in this position again, the team and the owners deserve the support more than ever. Maybe because of the expense at the minute the club could lay on some travel, would be a great gesture
Course we will -I'll even take the misses if there are any spare

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.