FA Cup Semi Final draw - Brighton

Ages since we done a train trip to Wembley,is that easier to buy a travel card or just to get a return ticket for tube ?

Either buy a travelcard as an add-on option when you buy your train tickets, or if you don't have an Oyster Card, use your contactless debit card to tap in and out of London public transport. The charges will be capped at the rate of a one-day travelcard.

Either buy a travelcard as an add-on option when you buy your train tickets, or if you don't have an Oyster Card, use your contactless debit card to tap in and out of London public transport. The charges will be capped at the rate of a one-day travelcard.

Too bloody late,already purchased train tickets now

What's easiest way from Euston to get to Wembley these days ?

If you haven't already bought your rail ticket you can book it directly to Wembley which saves you messing about when you get there and saves a bit of money too I think. You can get an overground train directly from Euston station to Wembley central, the trains are every 15 minutes and take about 20 minutes to get there. This might not be the best station though as we are in the East stand, so it is a good 30 minutes walk, when we have the West stand it is about 15 minutes. There are regular buses run to the stadium from Wembley central, cost me £1.50,you have to use a contactless card as they don't take cash. I think Wembley park is the nearest station to the East stand.

Planned engineering works around the Brighton area have now been postponed due to large volumes of complaints from rail travelers on Saturday 6thApril there will now be a full Saturday service ! See being that close to France does have its benefits, they don’t like something they protest and get it changed :)

Or avoid London altogether by catching the Crosscountry service from Manchester to Leamington or Banbury, then change into Chiltern Railways directly to Wembley Stadium station.

Cross-country is one of the most expensive train companies in the land, small number of carriages, overcrowded.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.