FA Cup Semi Final draw - Brighton

Spot on mate. I have been a season ticket holder for 30 years, I have a strict budget of what I can afford over and above the home games. I don’t have a lot of disposable income, and if I went to this game I would be hitting the credit card. I’ll give it a miss and watch at home.
Which is fair enough mate- hopefully we’ll shift a few more before next Sat

Reactions: Ian
Can we forget ticket sales now and talk about the upcoming game from here on in?

Ha to be fair we will get a load of shit if we don't sell out so I hope we do. People more concerned about that than the game cos we expect to win comfortably. Probably why the empty seats songs is so relevant (and brilliant, IMO)

Apologies if this has been posted but it looks like we have the pleasure of Anthony Taylor on Saturday

The match official appointments for both Emirates FA Cup semi-finals at Wembley Stadium have been made.

1 Manchester City v Brighton & Hove Albion
5.30pm, Saturday 6 April 2019
Referee: Anthony Taylor
Assistant Referees: Gary Beswick & Adam Nunn
Fourth Official: Roger East
Reserve Assistant: Neil Davies
VAR: Paul Tierney
AVAR: Andrew Halliday

As soon as we beat Swansea Mrs Jitsu said we’d get Taylor. Never forget how that tw#t screwed us over in the cup against wigan and I wouldn’t put him past him to try and do the same against Brighton. After all, it’d end any chance of us getting the quadruple and overshadowing the treble the scum won 20 years ago.

City just have to be on top of their game so he can’t influence it.

Anthony Taylor ; is reffing the Cheshire Senior Cup Final ; at Moss Lane Altrincham ; on the 24th April.[/QUOTE

If he does screw us over in the semi final I might go to that game to ‘cheer’ Anthony on and let him know what a fine impartial referee I think he is!

Apologies if this has been posted but it looks like we have the pleasure of Anthony Taylor on Saturday

The match official appointments for both Emirates FA Cup semi-finals at Wembley Stadium have been made.

1 Manchester City v Brighton & Hove Albion
5.30pm, Saturday 6 April 2019
Referee: Anthony Taylor
Assistant Referees: Gary Beswick & Adam Nunn
Fourth Official: Roger East
Reserve Assistant: Neil Davies
VAR: Paul Tierney
AVAR: Andrew Halliday
Surprised they haven’t allowed Peter Walton to be the VAR official

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.