FA Cup Semi Final draw - Brighton

Given the hangover from the World Cup affecting a few players’ fitness and that we’ve had numerous injuries, the Brighton game could well be our most competitive team selection of the season. Pep could have almost a full squad to pick from if Kun and Mendy are fit and we don’t pick up injuries against Cardiff

All I’ve got to say to the squeaky bum ticket sales bunch is that many of our legendary away followings were about 15k (and we will have about 10k more than that at Wembley. I’m thinking of:
- the Leeds Cup ganes in the late 70s
- Notts County with Billy Mc
- Blackburn promotion game
- Barca in the Champs League
- Various Derby matches

I know it’s Wembley and all that. I’ve also made an estimate for Blues in the home end at 1 or 2 of the ganes.

Just rang the ticket office to enquire how many more tickets I could get using my membership and if there would be any upgrades available if we don't sell out. Bloke said 7000 left. He said about 3000 sold today

Just rang the ticket office to enquire how many more tickets I could get using my membership and if there would be any upgrades available if we don't sell out. Bloke said 7000 left. He said about 3000 sold today

not according to the planner, hardly a ticket sold today, and still 6 full blocks not even been on sale, I bet we are still nearer 20000 sold

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.