FA Cup Semi Final draw - Brighton

The ticket office is shut, if anyone has spoke to City today its the outsourced call centre who work on behalf of many companies, they will have no clue how many are left or sold today.

Last edited:
It's amazing how many people come on here purporting to have a knowledge of the ticket office and various other departments in the club, when they clearly have none.

The ticket office is shut, if anyone has spoke to City today its the outsourced call centre who work on behalf of many companies, they will have no clue how many are left or sold today.

Someone there will know as they send out the lot for this game and there is no counter sales, but I thought there would be more left than 10k from looking ta the blocks, so who knows.

They probably get asked a lot so have a rough answer prepared, give or take 2k.

Someone there will know as they send out the lot for this game and there is no counter sales, but I thought there would be more left than 10k from looking ta the blocks, so who knows.

They probably get asked a lot so have a rough answer prepared, give or take 2k.

Someone will know but its highly unlikely to be someone answering the phone for multiple companies on minimum wage.

I've not looked at the planner since getting my tickets, but i always thought we would sell 25K-27K still think we will.

Someone will know but its highly unlikely to be someone answering the phone for multiple companies on minimum wage.

I've not looked at the planner since getting my tickets, but i always thought we would sell 25K-27K still think we will.

It is probably a FAQ for anyone working there - and on their script, quick answer get them off the phone and on to the next one. I bet about 1 in 4 ask about it. Whether the infor is correct is another issue, just like Paul lake's "give it six weeks" when asked about his knee injury by every fan he met.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.