FA Cup Semi Final draw - Brighton

We still get red empty seats, empty seats at Wembley, empty seats at Wembley. I will be there and I don't care whether or not people are going or whether the media start maoning about how we aren't a big club blah blah. Maybe if the journalists had to pay for their travel and tickets etc then they also won't be at every game. Does anyone know how ticket sales at the other current top six clubs are going for the semi finals?

The seat pricing difference for this game seems well weird compared with previous matches. My seat cost £30 in 505 but on same row a bit to the right it's £65. Not surprisingly the £65 seats are still available. For CS and LC final it was based on front to back differential. Strange.

Newcastle and Sunderland we struggle to sell.
So for City I would not see them as good venues.
Ok for me but seems to be a pain in the arse for the local Blues.
Kick off time seems to be the major problem to me.Not the venue

Actually, Wembley is an almost universally hated venue for semi finals. It takes away from the spectacle of the final and is miles away for northern fans.

We’ve also already sold enough tickets where our allocations at a Newcastle or Sunderland semi would be sold out.

You won’t find many City fans at all who would choose Wembley over Villa Park.

The venues I listed were simply the quality stadiums we have in our country which would replace Wembley for a semi final. The venue would obviously depend on the teams involved.

We’d play OT or Villa Park if drawn vs a northern team.

North vs South at Villa Park.

Southern teams would play at the Emirates or Spurs.

A Newcastle vs Boro could be at the Stadium of Light or even Old Trafford.

The seat pricing difference for this game seems well weird compared with previous matches. My seat cost £30 in 505 but on same row a bit to the right it's £65. Not surprisingly the £65 seats are still available. For CS and LC final it was based on front to back differential. Strange.
I've got the £30 tickets but will be moving into the empty £65 area!

2 more going here! Hotel booked for Friday and Saturday night. Making a decent weekend of it! The list of pubs haven't been announced on the website yet but I understand we haven't got The Green Man?

Villa Park and Hillsborough are not fit for purpose nowadays. What stadia would be suitable for the semi-finals?
Cardiff. Think both semis should be there.

Failing that, Old Trafford and London Stadium.

Actually, Wembley is an almost universally hated venue for semi finals. It takes away from the spectacle of the final and is miles away for northern fans.

We’ve also already sold enough tickets where our allocations at a Newcastle or Sunderland semi would be sold out.

You won’t find many City fans at all who would choose Wembley over Villa Park.

The venues I listed were simply the quality stadiums we have in our country which would replace Wembley for a semi final. The venue would obviously depend on the teams involved.

We’d play OT or Villa Park if drawn vs a northern team.

North vs South at Villa Park.

Southern teams would play at the Emirates or Spurs.

A Newcastle vs Boro could be at the Stadium of Light or even Old Trafford.
Villa Park nowhere near big enough to accommodate Brighton fans who want to go, why deny them their chance of a day out at Wembley to watch their side in semi final.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.