FA Cup Semi Final draw - Brighton

I’m going on my own. Will that help the numbers? :-)

Little old me, if I’m on my own on the row will I make enough noise? I’ve been having trouble with my throat/voice recently....... I know, I’ll borrow the loud hailer from school!

Do you think they’ll let me in with it? :-) :-) ;-)

It will only help if you stand midway between your seat and the one next to you, pad yourself out a bit and put something blue over the red seat just in case the MEN seat counter is there.

In fact that’s the answer. Everyone needs to do it. No lads squeezing 7 of em into 3 seats. It needs to be making 7 look like 11. Will look full then!

Had a look before and think what’s gone now is it bar a few more...shame really but it is what it is. Someone commented before Re the spurs champs league game, think the club missed a trick here as squeezing that extra £10/15 quid has meant some have done one rather than both.

The club are greedy that’s why. They probably don’t give a fuck how many people are going to Wembley.

Ordered my semi final tickets on 21 March. Have the club sent the tickets out yet ? Mine are yet to arrive.

Ordered mine on the 28th and they arrived on the 30th. I would ring the ticket office tomorrow.
They will advise ringing back a Thursday or Friday as they still have time to arrive.
I am not sure why they have stopped sending notifications when sent? A few will be staying down for Spurs and even Palace, only 4 days left to get these for those that are.

The club are greedy that’s why. They probably don’t give a fuck how many people are going to Wembley.
City's matchday revenues are lower than our rivals.
So we have four options.
- spend less on wages and transfer fees
- have the owner subsidise us (cheating as per FFP)
- Try to compensate with higher commercial revenues which is both difficult. .. and still brings allegations of cheating
- Try to maximise ticket revenues.

City's matchday revenues are lower than our rivals.
So we have four options.
- spend less on wages and transfer fees
- have the owner subsidise us (cheating as per FFP)
- Try to compensate with higher commercial revenues which is both difficult. .. and still brings allegations of cheating
- Try to maximise ticket revenues.

And the latter then prices out fans who have been the lifeblood of the club in lean years so when the chance to go to Wembley comes along, they feel disconnected. 6/7 pints in the pub is more appealing because thats what they do every week now as virtually every game we play is on TV. The take up from non ST holders has been extremely low and this should be something that worries the club. With an aging fanbase, clubs need to have as many people engaged as possible and the only way they can do this is by ensuring games are priced so that many and not few can attend. My sister asked about Spurs CL for her and her husband and 8 year old. - I said it would cost her close on £140. Needless to say she declined!

As Wembley revenues are shared I believe, I can’t see the club being bothered. Im not saying it’s just our club that’s greedy. All clubs are especially at the top. The FA are too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.