FA Cup Semi Final Travel Packages

Preston Blue1970 said:
anyone know of any coaches leaving from Preston area??

The Morecambe Bay Supporters Club may be able to pick you up at the Tickled Trout hotel just off the motorway.

On my phone and don't have the details to hand. But if you search for their branch on the OSC website, you should see Neil's email address.

AlthamBlue said:
Preston Blue1970 said:

The Morecambe Bay Supporters Club may be able to pick you up at the Tickled Trout hotel just off the motorway.

On my phone and don't have the details to hand. But if you search for their branch on the OSC website, you should see Neil's email address.

Thanks mate, I will give them a call

Preston Blue1970 said:
AlthamBlue said:
Preston Blue1970 said:

Thanks mate, I will give them a call

No worries mate. I saw on their Facebook that they have a coach running with a few spaces. You should alright.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.