FA Cup SF Draw | Sheffield United | Sat 22 Apr 16:45

Who do you want in the Semi Final?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It has been the same since 2021/22, the cheaper Travelodge ones seem to be about double 2019 prices every game we have.
Normally I stay in a travelodge in manchester when I'm over for a game. Normally I pay about €40 per room. Cheapest one on the 11th of April ( Bayern game) is €100

From the Brighton website who appear to be able to communicate with their fans:

We expect to receive confirmation from the Football Association of the date and time of our FA Cup semi-final later today.

As soon as we receive that confirmation, we will advise supporters. We would expect to go on sale with tickets, very soon after the announcement to the season-ticket holder priority window one.

The earliest we would envisage being on sale, subject to receiving confirmation from The FA, would be 2pm today.

Wasn’t too impressed with the Community Shield last year at Leicester. Trying to remember why ;-)
Villa was way better by all accounts - also its a traditional SF ground, they had Hillsborough, Maine Road, Villa Park I think Arsenal, occasionally Anfield and occasionally the swamp - Should get back to this for the Semi's as Wobbly has been paid off (surely!!) or is the Dartford Bridge crossing syndrome - another never ending money earner!

As
Villa was way better by all accounts - also its a traditional SF ground, they had Hillsborough, Maine Road, Villa Park I think Arsenal, occasionally Anfield and occasionally the swamp - Should get back to this for the Semi's as Wobbly has been paid off (surely!!) or is the Dartford Bridge crossing syndrome - another never ending money earner!
As long as they have the multiple year Club Wembley packages, the semis will stay there. Greed dictates that they sell those with as many included events as possible for the corporate clients so don’t hold your breath if you’re hoping for any change soon.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.