FA Cup SF Draw | Sheffield United | Sat 22 Apr 16:45

Who do you want in the Semi Final?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
An 8 game season ticket on the third tier is $800 ish, lower end prices. Not one game unless super bollocks final.

Last edited:
An 8 game season ticket on the third tier is $800 ish, lower end prices. Not one game unless super bollocks final.

I know an ex pat who’s got a season ticket at New England. One of their nine home games next season is in Germany. That would go down well on here I imagine if the Premier League followed suit.

Not sure about this.

The average price of a ticket for the Cowboys last season was $99.50 and they’re not one of the cheapest.

Even the highest average price in the league, at The Raiders was $153.47.

Not cheap but nowhere near those prices.
Yep. I'm no expert on the NFL but I remember my boss picking up tickets through Ticketmaster for a Giants game several years ago and I don't recall them being anywhere near as astronomically priced as that and if they were he simply wouldn't have bought them!

It also needs pointing out that there are far fewer home games in a NFL season than there are in a Premier League season so you're not forking out for anywhere near as many matches.

Got my tkts yesterday, am still yet to have a confirmation email from city though.

Haven’t had an email either with the tickets on but assuming this is normal with 3 weeks roughly to go.

Can see the purchase details on my account though… anyone else had this or not had the confirmation email should I say?

Got my tkts yesterday, am still yet to have a confirmation email from city though.

Haven’t had an email either with the tickets on but assuming this is normal with 3 weeks roughly to go.

Can see the purchase details on my account though… anyone else had this or not had the confirmation email should I say?
Mine went into the junk folder. First time it’s ever done that

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.