FA Cup SF Draw | Sheffield United | Sat 22 Apr 16:45

Who do you want in the Semi Final?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Giving this a miss for the first time in ages
Other things in the family come first

I have been asked to get a couple for a guy and his lad.

If I buy them on my account can I transfer the 2 mobile tickets to any mobile or does the guy I am buying them for need to be a member of some kind?
You can forward the email with the download link on to him and he can download them to his phone

Couldn’t justify the cost of the train, so went with the coach this time. It was a nightmare against villa and we only got there shortly before the game started - I’m hoping it’s not like that.

There’s an even better pub called The Globe just across from the Station on Marylebone Road. Tube from Baker St an easy run too
There is also the Greene Man ( not the one near Wembley) on Great Portland Street which is a 15 min walk from Euston and right opposite the tube which heads directly to Wembley. Sports on Tv, food and decent beer.

There is also the Greene Man ( not the one near Wembley) on Great Portland Street which is a 15 min walk from Euston and right opposite the tube which heads directly to Wembley. Sports on Tv, food and decent beer.
Big fan of the Euston Tap in that area for a decent pint. The walk to Euston Square tube is a short hop too as you point out. Loads of decent places for a pint away from the stadium itself - I rarely, if ever, drink in any of the pubs near the stadium.

Big fan of the Euston Tap in that area for a decent pint. The walk to Euston Square tube is a short hop too as you point out. Loads of decent places for a pint away from the stadium itself - I rarely, if ever, drink in any of the pubs near the stadium.
I made the mistake of going in the Crystal Club once. My god. Awful.

The bar at the Ibis hotel was ok though.

There are also a couple of good pubs just behind Euston Road near Goodge Street underground in Fitzrovia. Proper old London pubs.

Whatever pub you choose in London the price of a pint has increased by a pound from last season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.