FA Cup SF | Liverpool | Sat 16 Apr 15:30 | Travel, Ticket & Pub Discussion

I will go as always. Assuming trains are running.
Same as tbf. Fuck Wembley semis, don’t agree with it. The last one I went to was united cos I thought we might never get there again.
Sounds callous I know but yes I will go the final if we get there. Because I earned it over 45 years of hard yards.
At least someone who wouldn’t otherwise get a ticket can at least see us at Wembley in the semi

No protest about that.Weird lot.
The £7.90 is for posting the tickets by special delivery. It’s not great but I doubt they’re making much, if any, profit on that plus it pretty much guarantees your ticket won’t go missing. Without being stereotypical (honest!), maybe they’ve had shit loads stolen in the past. City will probably just use the normal postal service and if it doesn’t turn up then tough shit!

Don’t forget plenty of FREE PARKING still available for COACHES MINIBUSES and CARS at Wealdstone Fc based in Ruislip large clubhouse 3 bars big screen TVs beer garden set in 11acres of land also family friendly. Approx 7 min walk to Ruislip Stn then approx 20 min journey to Wembley Park on the Met line trains every 8-10mins great place for beers and food in a nice relaxing environment if interested please call Jamie on 0797979 5414

Don’t forget plenty of FREE PARKING still available for COACHES MINIBUSES and CARS at Wealdstone Fc based in Ruislip large clubhouse 3 bars big screen TVs beer garden set in 11acres of land also family friendly. Approx 7 min walk to Ruislip Stn then approx 20 min journey to Wembley Park on the Met line trains every 8-10mins great place for beers and food in a nice relaxing environment if interested please call Jamie on 0797979 5414
Are we able to park up before the game and leave the car there until after the match if coming in for pre and post match drinks?

Are we able to park up before the game and leave the car there until after the match if coming in for pre and post match drinks?
I gave Jamie a call on that number and you couldn’t speak to a friendlier more helpful chap. He’ll just ask for your car reg and number of people coming and bob’s your uncle it’s sorted

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.