FA Cup SF | Liverpool | Sat 16 Apr 15:30 | Travel, Ticket & Pub Discussion

It's an interesting scenario actually and one I think has been raised previously.

Thinking about it, the deferred option was for those people with concerns about returning to live matches after the Covid break!

A good gesture really.

However, it comes at a cost. If fans don't want to go to a home game all season why would the Club consider they are willing to travel to a Semi at Wembley!

And who is to day all those that did defer are going to renew next year!

Not arsed either way just pointing out how it is but I don't think it's a reason to have a pop at the Club really.
I get your points to be honest with you my comments refer to to several separate issues I've had with the tickets this season ( only this season) CTID

Took the defer option this season - have family to be concerned about and nobody knew what the hell was going to happen.
Great idea from the club - in turn I knew I was giving up any privilege to tickets to big games. Anyone complaining needs to have a look at themselves
Well said.

If your position has changed and you want to go hope you get a ticket

Pretty sure if you deferred you are a Cityzen rather than a Cityzen Matchday. So, it may go to Cityzens next. I deferred as well and the ability to buy is greyed for me too.

We have approx 44000 season ticket holders, it appears a lot can't be bothered for whatever reason.
If we do sell out it will show how much our fan base has expanded outside of the normal match day going crew.
We don’t have anywhere near 44k season tickets holders, will be around 35k I’d imagine

I get your points to be honest with you my comments refer to to several separate issues I've had with the tickets this season ( only this season) CTID
Fair does.

I've had a few issues but put it down to niggles and they have been sorted.

its actually cheaper than a home game if you get the free coach and 30 quid tickets
Regarding these free coaches, the fa said they would supply 100 free coaches, bit unclear whether that's for each club or between them. If it's for each club I think that's about 5000 fans each. Not exactly enough for everyone, but better than nowt.
Whatever it is we'll be making our own way there like we have done for all of them since 2011( covid pemitted).
As long as we keep getting there we will continue doing so till we physically can't.
These are days most fans of other clubs crave.
We don't know how lucky we are.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.