FA Cup SF | Liverpool | Sat 16 Apr 15:30 | Travel, Ticket & Pub Discussion

7 arrived today. Called the club yesterday because they hadn’t arrived. I was told ‘They were sent out to you on March 30th, so you will have to pick up duplicates at Wembley’. That would have buggered the whole day up. Surprise, surprise, they arrived this morning, which probably means that they weren’t posted on the 30th, but were in fact sent yesterday after they were chased.

in other news, I have a Scouse pal with 10 in Liverpools end that he can’t unload.

Has anyone had experience of using a wheelchair at Wembley, I have broke my leg and awaiting an operation. I can use crutches for few meters but because I sprained my ankle on my good foot, can only use crutches for a few meters. My ticket is on the front row level 5. Thanks in advance
Dave Whelan should be able to help

Has anyone had experience of using a wheelchair at Wembley, I have broke my leg and awaiting an operation. I can use crutches for few meters but because I sprained my ankle on my good foot, can only use crutches for a few meters. My ticket is on the front row level 5. Thanks in advance
I have a child in a wheelchair. We turned up at Wembley with front row seats but she really struggled on her sticks getting down the steps. Straight away we we're given seating at the back near the wheelchair bays, which had a great view. So if you do struggle they will definitely help you!

still not got mine yet in the post.
has nothing been said about seat allocation on the coaches?
also whats the situation down there for a beer getting off the coach? we always drink in london then turn up last minute because last time we tried to get a beer near wembley (v wigan i think) it was impossible so weve always been on the piss in london

sorry if already been posted, received coach details this afternoon.

Semi-Final against Liverpool at Wembley Stadium on Saturday, 16th April 2022.

Supporters should aim to arrive at Blue Car Park at the Etihad Stadium at 7.30am ready to travel to Wembley Stadium. The drop off point at Wembley Stadium will be Green Car Park.

Coaches are allocated on a first come, first served basis with each coach setting off to Wembley once full. This means supporters do not have an allocated seat. If supporters wish to travel together, they should wait until all members of their travelling party have arrived before boarding.

To access the coaches, supporters will need to show proof of their booking using the email confirmation, either on their mobile phone or printed on paper, that was sent at the time a coach booking(s) was made.

Parking will be available in Blue Car Park for those who wish to leave their cars at the Etihad Stadium.

Supporters with access needs should make themselves known upon arrival so they can be seated as a matter of priority with their companions. For those wheelchair users who do not transfer there is one space available on each coach, however for supporters who can access stairs there is capacity to fold and stow 2 wheelchairs on each coach. Please note that each coach is only able to leave once it is full.

Coaches are scheduled to depart back to the Etihad Stadium after the match reaches its conclusion at Wembley Stadium.

Kind regards,

Surpassed United now for me and I never thought anyone would manage that
Not a chance I will ever hate any club more than I hate the rags…never! Even hate spurs more than Liverpool, although Liverpool now a close 3rd!

I have a child in a wheelchair. We turned up at Wembley with front row seats but she really struggled on her sticks getting down the steps. Straight away we we're given seating at the back near the wheelchair bays, which had a great view. So if you do struggle they will definitely help you!
Thanks for the info, I might struggle with the steps so that's good to know

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.