FA Cup SF | Liverpool | Sat 16 Apr 15:30 | Travel, Ticket & Pub Discussion

Arrived in London from Belfast. Quite a few obvious dippers on plane but no blues as far as I could see.
Are there many blues in Belfast, NI generally? Never met one in the ROI seems a fifty fifty rags dippers split, but believe we have a supporters club in Dublin. My mums family all rags.

Where do you park?

Never done the drive before, was originally planning on driving to my brothers on the edge of London (staying there) and getting the train in.

Considering picking him up and just driving now.
In the past we've parked at carpark next to Hillingdon tube station, fairly cheap especially at weekends. Metropolitan line straight to wembley. Not parked there last few times as we generally stay over like we're doing this time.

Where do you park?

Never done the drive before, was originally planning on driving to my brothers on the edge of London (staying there) and getting the train in.

Considering picking him up and just driving now.
Where is your Brothers?

If you are staying there and have transport options then I think you would be mad driving in tbh.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.