FA Cup SF | Liverpool | Sat 16 Apr 15:30 | Travel, Ticket & Pub Discussion

Let all is working class idiots know when the next big game is please Pep. So we can plan accordingly. Brighton are such a good side

Just pulling back into Leeds now after being booted off a train earlier. Long way to go and a very expensive day out so to see the club not place the same importance on the game as the fans who travelled did is very disappointing.

I was pretty vocal in the build up to the game arguing that blues should make sacrifices and get to Wembley no matter what - perhaps with the benefit of hindsight I was wrong. Not sure I’ll be risking another semi final.

Just pulling back into Leeds now after being booted off a train earlier. Long way to go and a very expensive day out so to see the club not place the same importance on the game as the fans who travelled did is very disappointing.

I was pretty vocal in the build up to the game arguing that blues should make sacrifices and get to Wembley no matter what - perhaps with the benefit of hindsight I was wrong. Not sure I’ll be risking another semi final.q

I was pretty vocal in the build up to the game arguing that blues should make sacrifices and get to Wembley no matter what - perhaps with the benefit of hindsight I was wrong. Not sure I’ll be risking another semi final.
Got to agree with you 100% pal.
I can think of alot better ways to spend £150.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.