FA Cup SF | Liverpool | Sat 16 Apr 15:30 | Travel, Ticket & Pub Discussion

I disagree, I struggle to think of a single high profile.match that has inconvenienced around 80,000 people in one go, we keep acting like shithouses we will forever be shithouses. I'm told both sets of fan reps are talking, I hope it leads to a boycott

I disagree, I struggle to think of a single high profile.match that has inconvenienced around 80,000 people in one go, we keep acting like shithouses we will forever be shithouses. I'm told both sets of fan reps are talking, I hope it leads to a boycott
A boycott would be ideal but i’m afraid this is reality and theres more chance of Nick Harris buying everyone in the South Stand a pint than this being boycotted, even if the regular match goers did boycott it the day trippers and tourists would pick up the slack.especialy the for the binrats

With it Being City v Liverpool the tickets would probably get snapped up by tourists instead
Probably less than 25% of the skip-rat support will be inconvenienced by the West coast main line train issues. Shutting Oslo airport would be a bigger problem for the Murhaaja’s.

There used to be direct trains from Piccadilly to St Pancras via Chesterfield. The line's still there, get some football specials running!
Your problem nowadays is a lack of suitable rolling stock and the many factors involved in organising this on a fragmented privatised railway.

I suspect most Rail charter stock will be in use over the Easter weekend already.

The days of BR putting a load of football specials on are long gone unfortunately.

1894 and Spirit Of Shankly put out a joint statement highlighting what a shitshow it all is but it wasn't with a view to a boycott - it was more to try and get the FA to do something (and they really should, considering they were the ones who made the utterly brain dead decision to arrange the semi-finals for the same weekend as the rail works that they were aware of) to at least ease the travel issues that many fans will face. Boycotts don't really work over in England as fans are on so many different pages. If both fan groups advocated a boycott you can bet that something like 1 in 10 would adhere to it tops, whereas most of the rest will still go and would probably abuse the fan groups into the bargain when all they were trying to do was help fans out.

I've never liked the idea of semis at Wembley but it's been like this for 30 years (I think they were at Cardiff during the rebuild) and is unlikely to change.
As for the FA: they knew about the engineering works over Easter so should have arranged the games on the previous or following weekend. However, those engineering works only affect teams from the north-west and there's no guarantee we (or the dippers) would get through.

1894 and Spirit Of Shankly put out a joint statement highlighting what a shitshow it all is but it wasn't with a view to a boycott - it was more to try and get the FA to do something (and they really should, considering they were the ones who made the utterly brain dead decision to arrange the semi-finals for the same weekend as the rail works that they were aware of) to at least ease the travel issues that many fans will face. Boycotts don't really work over in England as fans are on so many different pages. If both fan groups advocated a boycott you can bet that something like 1 in 10 would adhere to it tops, whereas most of the rest will still go and would probably abuse the fan groups into the bargain when all they were trying to do was help fans out.
Maybe the club's should refuse to sell tickets, otherwise the ruling bodies will continue to treat clubs and fans with utter contempt. A boycott is the only way these money grubbing bandits will be made to listen.

I doubt if many, or any City fans like semi finals at wembley but it is what it is, and we'll be there no matter what.
If it was Forest that got through I could maybe understand the lack of interest among some fans, but this is against our main rivals in the present day.
I hope they're not too many thinking like you.
Ps. The game against trafford there was 2011.
Fair play. Hope you have a great day out, however you get there.

They're not for me.

Probably less than 25% of the skip-rat support will be inconvenienced by the West coast main line train issues. Shutting Oslo airport would be a bigger problem for the Murhaaja’s.

The IKEA branch of Littlewoods FC will help lobby the airport to ensure it stays open and they lay on extra planes.

As they say in Sweden.

Det betyder mer

I know it hinges on the wishes of tv companies but does anyone have any idea when the days and kick off times are likely to be finalised?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.