FA Cup @ Villa on TV ?

Ffs are we going to have to put up with local radio again?

The FA make me piss, they'd sell thier granny for a quid yet can't manage to sell games to foreign broadcasters.

Ffs are we going to have to put up with local radio again?

The FA make me piss, they'd sell thier granny for a quid yet can't manage to sell games to foreign broadcasters.
Radio Manc is dire.....oh we are just going to get the latest from Spotland and miss a City goal. Now we are off to Boundary Park but while we were away we've missed another goal.

Radio Manc is dire.....oh we are just going to get the latest from Spotland and miss a City goal. Now we are off to Boundary Park but while we were away we've missed another goal.
Had the last round on radio Norwich, no sign of Partridge and very good.

Think I'll be finding some local B'ham station if there's nowt on TV.

Local radio station bringing updates / reports on other local games shock..... it is Radio (Greater) Manchester, not MCFC FM.
I realise that but not every 5 fucking minutes when fuck all is happening elsewhere. I listen as a last resort these days.

According to livesoccertv.com, which is where citys official website gets broadcast details, we are once again not on tv anywhere. 2 all pl ties, with a top team like us, and nobody wants to show it? Wtf is going on.

match thread will be fun again!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.