FA CUP

Salar

Is now the only thing that can save Mancini.Don't think we will win the league and the way we are playing I am afraid of the fixture at the swamp.Settle for 2nd place and go all out on the FA Cup.

Salar said:
Is now the only thing that can save Mancini.Don't think we will win the league and the way we are playing I am afraid of the fixture at the swamp.Settle for 2nd place and go all out on the FA Cup.

What is to say he won't be sacked even if we win the FA cup?

dobobobo said:
Salar said:

With the investment that our owners made and with the lack of progress in europe and in the league I do not see any other way In which we can win silverware and if we win nothing this season I think Roberto will be going.

dobobobo said:
Salar said:

Agreed. Not sure even winning the cup would save him. The owners are looking for year on year progress, which we've had up to now. Qualification, then winning the FA Cup, then winning the title. Now; going from winning the league back to winning a cup would not seem to be ''progress''. And that's without taking into account our dismal CL campaigns so far. Ah well; I guess the summer will tell a tale.

jimharri said:
dobobobo said:
Salar said:

Agreed. Not sure even winning the cup would save him. The owners are looking for year on year progress, which we've had up to now. Qualification, then winning the FA Cup, then winning the title. Now; going from winning the league back to winning a cup would not seem to be ''progress''. And that's without taking into account our dismal CL campaigns so far. Ah well; I guess the summer will tell a tale.
The summer will be a crazy one thats for sure.

At this rate we won't get 2nd place. Even if we did and won the Cup, Mancini's a gonner in the summer.

No matter what he says about the league he knows full well that the FA Cup is the only silverware that we have a chance of winning now.If we lose to leeds then I think he will be sacked before the end of the season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.