FA CUP

Why do you bother supporting City if one defeat is all it takes to knock you into a tail spin?

This club wouldn't be where we are now if it wasn't for the 30,000 proper fans who really did have something to get angry about.

Marvin said:
Why do you bother supporting City if one defeat is all it takes to knock you into a tail spin?

This club wouldn't be where we are now if it wasn't for the 30,000 proper fans who really did have something to get angry about.
Nobody said anything about City.The conversation is about Mancini or are we not allowed to discuss our views and opinions on a site that is created so that football fans can share their views and opinions.

Marvin said:

I appreciate your spin on things Marvin but we are in a spot of bother in terms of where we would think the club would be at.

While its true we have lost three games to date we have been stuttering in performance and even when we have won some of those 15 games the result has looked dicy throughout and lacking conviction.

Southampton haven't got as many points as perhaps their efforts deserve this year but today was about as convincing a win as I have seen this season in any game.

From our fifth minute stuff up I knew we were going to get battered today.

You could see it in the players from the outset , they just couldn't give a rats today , they didn't put in the effort required and they were abysmal in every aspect of the game , they were worse than a Sunday League outfit Marvin , hitting balls into each other time and time again , giving the ball away needlessly , giving up the ghost with minimal harrassing from an opposition player and topped off by three on the most embarrassing gaffs that led to three goals that you could give away.

The played the long ball and got the next possession on the run in on goal time and time again.

Our positioning was comical and we had one decent shot on target albeit on an angle that was always going to be saved for the whole game FFS.

A clinical finishing side would have chalked up a cricket score against us today.

It was as bad as the last game under Sven which is saying something , its just that Southampton didn't have the power fire and ability to finish off the lead up work that Boro had that day.

I want Roberto to stay and I want the players in the main we have to stay on.

FFP and the new rules will mean that transfers in and out will be more difficult but clearly we have to change our game style , movement and ability to get more players in the box in better positions than we have been.

No one today put in a shift and whats more they didn't care that they didn't.

We were a beaten side before a ball was kicked it appeared to me.

Do you think the 'Mancini out brigade' are going to boycott the cup and not buy FA Cup final tickets if we get that far?

If so, there may be more chance of getting a ticket for the rest of us...

Marvin said:

Spot-on Marvin. These new fans need to to develop a backbone. It has always been a roller-coaster with City.

We won nowt for fuckin years.
Since Bobby came we won the cup (defeating the Rags in the semi in case anyone has forgot) then
the Premiership.
Course he had the money (but Taggert had it for years).
Yes, he infuriates with some of his tactics, but I talk to Rag fans and Taggert does the same
for them.
So someone please tell me where we are going to get a better Manager.

gazsmith1 said:
Bit off subject,but does anyone know if the fa cup semis are at wembley again this year? Or neutral venues?

The Semis are always at Wembley.

Salar said:
Is now the only thing that can save Mancini.Don't think we will win the league and the way we are playing I am afraid of the fixture at the swamp.Settle for 2nd place and go all out on the FA Cup.

We're gonna be lucky if we get second place ..... others are making up ground !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.