FA put on 120 coaches for Wembley

Parking round my end is free and safe (twickenham/richmond) about a tenner on train and tubes to wembley, beats getting ripped off with £60 coach tickets, might be worth doing this if yoh can carshare.

did anyone get these FA coaches last year against the dippers?

we managed to go via train , Manc over to Sheffield then down on the east cost line into st pancras

its looks like they are being run by national express so not 'officially' anything to do with city, are we to presume it will be ok to drink or do they have a steward on them checking bags etc.

did anyone get these FA coaches last year against the dippers?

we managed to go via train , Manc over to Sheffield then down on the east cost line into st pancras

its looks like they are being run by national express so not 'officially' anything to do with city, are we to presume it will be ok to drink or do they have a steward on them checking bags etc.

Apart from the fact you can’t legally drink on any coach to a football game, you can’t drink alcohol on any National Express coach anywhere.

I caught one to Blackpool a while ago and he kicked a group of lads off when it stopped at Preston.

Radcliffe

My understanding is the City official coach parking at Wembley is on the Pink car park which seems odd/daft because this is on the East side. It’s asking for trouble unless I’m missing something…… ???

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.