FA Semi Final Tickets

I have two tickets available for block 115 as unfortunately I am ill and won’t be able to go and also my daughter doesn’t want to ho on her own. I think I need to email the tickets as don’t think friends and family works for Wembley. Please PM me if interested £65 each face value
NOW SOLD

Last edited:
Last few spaces available at the Wealdstone FC Fanzone - exclusive to Man City fans

Parking open from 10:00am and is just £7.50 per car
Affordable Bar and BBQ from 10:30am and 11:00am respectively.

Just 20 minutes by train from Wembley.

Hosting Man City fans over 15 times

More details and book here.

Late single spare ticket - Block 516 - Row 15 - face value £30.

can transfer mobile ticket via e-mail.

DM me if interested

Bought one on here earlier but the wife isn't feeling well so having to sell it. 1 adult in block 105 for £65, please pm if your interested, thanks

Hi all,
I am selling one ticket in 504 front row. I have 3 together but one of us can’t make it, so will be sat with two of us. Pm if interested. FV (which honestly I’m not sure what that is because I paid for Madrid and FA cup together).

Last edited:
Bought one on here earlier but the wife isn't feeling well so having to sell it. 1 adult in block 105 for £65, please pm if your interested, thanks
This is still available, I'm setting off in 10 minutes so I won't see any messages till I get to wembley, hopefully for 11. Please pm if interested, can transfer ticket over via email, cheers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.