FA Semi Final Tickets

Short notice my daughters woke up ill so if anyone wants a free ticket and a lift for nothing leaving stretford at 8-30 latest, only snag I’m staying over so if anyone is interested pm me asap you can get digs for £60/£70 and have a great weekend watching the mighty blues and obviously I will bring you back following morning

Short notice my daughters woke up ill so if anyone wants a free ticket and a lift for nothing leaving stretford at 8-30 latest, only snag I’m staying over so if anyone is interested pm me asap you can get digs for £60/£70 and have a great weekend watching the mighty blues and obviously I will bring you back following morning
pm sent mate

Late single spare ticket - Block 516 - Row 15 - face value £30.

can transfer mobile ticket via e-mail.

DM me if interested

ticket still available - just leaving for London - but will check on the way down if anybody wants it and can transfer by e-mail or meet at the ground

DM me if interested

Wife unable to go, but going with son. £30 face value spare in block 506. About to set off shortly. DM if interested. Payment via cash or transfer.

Hi all,
I am selling one ticket in 504 front row. I have 3 together but one of us can’t make it, so will be sat with two of us. Pm if interested. FV (which honestly I’m not sure what that is because I paid for Madrid and FA cup together).
I still have this available, one ticket in 504, row 1. Can forward through email.

Long shot but if anyone still has 3 tickets relatively close together, hit me up!

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.