FA Youth Cup 2014/15 Thread

The BBC1 News at One has just covered the match last night, fair play to them that they mentioned 5 of Citys team come from Manchester. I bet the $ky Sunday shite (the one with the journo's) Talkshite or Robbie Savage never mention that.

Blue Mist said:
The BBC1 News at One has just covered the match last night, fair play to them that they mentioned 5 of Citys team come from Manchester. I bet the $ky Sunday shite (the one with the journo's) Talkshite or Robbie Savage never mention that.
6 if you include Nemane (Humphreys, Adarabioyo, Nemane, Wood, Bryan, Barker)

kun said:
Blue Mist said:

Nemane is a Manc! He might have been born in France but listen to him! And he plays for England. He would regard himself as a Mancunian Englishman...

supercity88 said:
kun said:
Blue Mist said:

Nemane is a Manc! He might have been born in France but listen to him! And he plays for England. He would regard himself as a Mancunian Englishman...

You're all missing Buckley too.

twosips said:
supercity88 said:
kun said:

If you're including the subs bench then Sam Tattum is a Manchester lad and Charlie Albinson is from Bolton.

Has Nemane played for England?

ColinLee said:
twosips said:
supercity88 said:

If you're including the subs bench then Sam Tattum is a Manchester lad and Charlie Albinson is from Bolton.

Has Nemane played for England?

Well he started the first game and came on for a while in the second so I just thought he deserved a mention.

I don't think Nemane has played for England...but maybe someone knows something i don't?

salfordpaul said:
Agree on potential. Don't really think Angelinno very easy on the eye Billy Whizz type of performer and good left foot attributes but I hate writing this but my heart just tells me he won't be good enough and too small. U21 Hiwulia Cole Evans Lawlor Facey. U18 Barker Bryan Tosin. U17 Nemane Wood. U16 & schoolboys Bashiru Nemechie brothers Patching Foden all I'm told signed by Cassell ??? There is obviously some I will have missed but it stacks up that Jim Cassell left one hell of a legacy and despite money facilities and efforts it isn't close to being matched yet in terms of development. We haven't seen anyone sustain a career since he left and we arent even doing what the rags did for years by promoting individuals that aren't quite good enough , give em a quick debut in an easy game, tell the World they are brilliant then sell them a month later for 750,000 grand with add ons. ( higginbotham Appleton Cooke Healy Murdoch Curtis and more). The only one I think we have done that with is Huws. And to think we thought via listening to Marwood that we had "found one" in Abdul Razzak??? 2 years later 4 clubs later, 2,sackings later he can't get in Doncasters team? I'm not even gonna mention Rekik Lopes Suarez and Pozo. Let's hope we can speed up and be the best in youth development again. We have the resources and we've done it twice before in two different eras without a penny being spent hardly.
I struggle to believe that you genuinely think our best u21 prospects are those you mention.

without a dream said:
salfordpaul said:
Agree on potential. Don't really think Angelinno very easy on the eye Billy Whizz type of performer and good left foot attributes but I hate writing this but my heart just tells me he won't be good enough and too small. U21 Hiwulia Cole Evans Lawlor Facey. U18 Barker Bryan Tosin. U17 Nemane Wood. U16 & schoolboys Bashiru Nemechie brothers Patching Foden all I'm told signed by Cassell ??? There is obviously some I will have missed but it stacks up that Jim Cassell left one hell of a legacy and despite money facilities and efforts it isn't close to being matched yet in terms of development. We haven't seen anyone sustain a career since he left and we arent even doing what the rags did for years by promoting individuals that aren't quite good enough , give em a quick debut in an easy game, tell the World they are brilliant then sell them a month later for 750,000 grand with add ons. ( higginbotham Appleton Cooke Healy Murdoch Curtis and more). The only one I think we have done that with is Huws. And to think we thought via listening to Marwood that we had "found one" in Abdul Razzak??? 2 years later 4 clubs later, 2,sackings later he can't get in Doncasters team? I'm not even gonna mention Rekik Lopes Suarez and Pozo. Let's hope we can speed up and be the best in youth development again. We have the resources and we've done it twice before in two different eras without a penny being spent hardly.
I struggle to believe that you genuinely think our best u21 prospects are those you mention.
I refused to bite on any of that "peculiar" post.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.