FA Youth Cup v Oxford United - Tuesday 7th March 7pm

This is medicine for me where football is concerned.

The academy lads are still playing with a balance,a swagger,and a hunger that is both entertaining and effective.

A very welcome distraction from the turgid shite that the first team is producing.

Arsenal away in the semi-finals if we get past Oxford. West Ham at home to Preston or Southampton in the other semi. The winner from the City half of the draw will have home advantage in the final.

Last edited:
Reading the preview on the website it mentions they have a player upfront who has played in the 1st team. Must be a physical player to be playing in league one.

Should be a good game.

Bought tickets as well for England u20s.

This is medicine for me where football is concerned.

The academy lads are still playing with a balance,a swagger,and a hunger that is both entertaining and effective.

A very welcome distraction from the turgid shite that the first team is producing.
It's not bad shite considering where we are, and it must be that there's eighteen teams below us who can't get up to the level of turgid shite we pump out!. Much of Saturday was a little turgid, much of the first half the women put together on Sunday was turgid, but then they light the sky blue touch paper . . . . . . . !

Don't think Poxford will be a walkover tonight but I expect not to see any turgid stuff from our lads!

Should be a good game tonight. Looking forward to it. Less pressure and less money in youth football. Quite refreshing to watch football without VAR. The EDS and Youth games rarely disappoint.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.