FA Youth Cup v Oxford United - Tuesday 7th March 7pm

That’s what I thought mate, he seems to find the under 18s pretty easy, like a duck to water.
Lakyle Samuel (Jlloyds son) who has been with us since he was 8 had another good game at fullback, he has also played regularly for the EDS this season. MichaelOkeke played in midfield, someone I've never seen before, but he didn't look out of place.
To 'ysmsa' Boundary park was tropical compared to the Watersheddings.

I don't think gthat's entirely true, there's plenty of interest, but little interest in turning up to the stadium on a frosty winters night.
There might be a somewhat 'enhanced' interest solely built on the Foden/Palmer/Lewis breakthroughs but I would have thought that 'plenty' of interest would be indicative of someone who would like to see these kids live. They certainly missed a great performance last night. Oh, and I didn't see much frost, but it was fuckin' cold!

Oxford were well disciplined. The central defenders did a good job in stopping their nr 9.

Gálvez had a good game threading passes and crosses.

Nico O’Reilly made a difference when he came on. Seems to always have plenty of time to do whatever he wants.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.