FA Youth Cup Winners 2020 - Value

If nobody wants to pay £30m+ for him then they'll be having to insert a 30-40% sell on clause.

He's done more than OK in one of the worst sides in PL history.

I agree he's a cracking talent, but that second tweet is misleading. Vast majority of those contributions were in the Championship. He has 3 goals and 3 assists this season. Big feed are usually just about hype and I'm not sure he has that around him right now.

That’s not really a reason.

No one had come through until Phil did, we used to get 500 posts a year on the transfer forum about how we’d never spend £100m on one player until we did. Guardiola doesn’t stay at clubs long term, until he did.

Besides Zinchenko did anyway.

I know what you mean, I just think we put too much emphasis on past behaviour on the forum in general.
Well he'll have a big chance to impress in pre-season and potentially be a starter at the beginning of the PL.

The majority of our squad won't be in the US due to the Euros and Copa America. So while they'll still be relatively fit after 3 weeks holiday, they'll miss out on a proper pre-season before the PL starts.

If he chooses to stay then Pep could easily put him in the mix with Bobb, Lewis, etc.

I'd love him to stay, a season back with us wouldn't do him any harm with the amount of games we play.

I've always felt he's a better player than Cole and should have a proper chance to play for us..... there are some shades of David Silva about him.

Well he'll have a big chance to impress in pre-season and potentially be a starter at the beginning of the PL.

The majority of our squad won't be in the US due to the Euros and Copa America. So while they'll still be relatively fit after 3 weeks holiday, they'll miss out on a proper pre-season before the PL starts.

If he chooses to stay then Pep could easily put him in the mix with Bobb, Lewis, etc.
Be real, no chance Pep will play him a starter at the beginning of the PL.

Be real, no chance Pep will play him a starter at the beginning of the PL.
Like I say, potentially. All depends on the Euros, Copa America and whether he impresses on Tour.

I don't think he'll want to be a squad player anyway. Will see himself on Palmer's level and looking to be a first teamer somewhere.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.