Fabian Delph - Retires

Didn't look like he took any shit Fabian.
I remember Kane injuring himself trying to do Delph down there in Champs QF I think it was. Delph stood over him and for a minute it looked like he was going to snot him. Kane was on the floor injured but shit himself and was apologetic, holding his hand out as a sorry.
My cousin used to work on reception at the ground and she said all the players were nice and friendly but the most was Fabian Delph, always stopped for a chat.
Top pro, top player, top man

A very good player and a huge influence in the dressing room, could have been a great player if he could have stayed injury free,

Thank you and have a good retirement.

1664346610021.png

Had a great career, played for his country, plenty of silverware and always gave his all, good luck to him.

Great servant, remember his speech on all or nothing in the dressing room. Also rem him speaking in his car on the way to training. Always gave his all, fondly remembed

Fucking Alty Taylor sending him off at Wigan still pisses me off. Bent rag bastard
The occasion when Alty pulled out a yellow but then seeing the pie eating wankers over reaction decided to double down and give him a completely undeserved red. But fuck Alty. Fab was fab when he came in at left back. Hope he enjoys his retirement from the game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.