Fabian Delph

Status
Not open for further replies.
From Villa website

Aston Villa captain Fabian Delph has confirmed he will be remaining at the club and leading the team into the new season.

He said: "I'm aware there has been intense media speculation surrounding my future in the last 24 hours and I want to set the record straight.

"I'm not leaving. I'm staying at the football club and I can't wait for the start of the season and captaining this great football club."

Can we sign Aranguiz now please? a player who might actually be an upgrade

no we literally can't. Not unless he's achieved homegrown status overnight.

This is a big kick in the teeth. Will be Interesting to see what our alternatives are now. He was the best option we had. There's really nobody else that fits the bill, i think we'll have to make sacrifices elsewhere now to open up another foreign spot. We're asking for trouble if we think we can go into the season with any less than 5 centre midfielders

Stop with all the Txiki out bollocks. Delph's a guaranteed starter and captain at Villa, he's just broken into the England team and the Euro's are next year.

In all likelihood he's just using common sense as to what's best for him career wise right now and that was my biggest concern over the deal.

Staying at Villa.

Something must have gone very wrong with this deal. Delph was set for a medical this weekend, now he's completely rejected a move. Strange.

What happened?

Can we sign Aranguiz now please? a player who might actually be an upgrade

no, we literally can't. Not unless he's achieved homegrown status overnight.

This is a big kick in the teeth. Will be Interesting to see what our alternatives are now. He was the best option we had. There's really nobody else that fits the bill, i think we'll have to make sacrifices elsewhere now to open up another foreign spot. We're asking for trouble if we think we can go into the season with any less than 5 centre midfielders

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.