Fabian Delph

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm glad the deals off for everyone concerned. For Delph, I think being a squad player for us would have definitely harmed his England chances. He's done the right thing. Good luck to him.
For us, I think it's horrific that we are being told to sign average players like some shotgun wedding just because of their passport.
The entire England squad has only 1 player that you could consider to be in the top ten in his position on the world stage. Joe Hart.
We have a squad that has either won the title or finished runners up in the last four seasons. We don't need major surgery. If the likes of Pogba are attainable, then of course we should go for them.
Pellegrini said a long time ago that we'll only buy players who can improve
us .. Nothing has changed. If Dzeko and Jovetic leave, fine. We replace them with Bony and another highly rated attacker. The only area of concern for me is centre back and left back.
No need to panic.

Mate, you've completely gone off the deep end here to the point where with all rationality I'm thinking of giving you the night off. People are giving it out to you because you've become a figure of mockery.

You can't see this yet and that's fine but at some point in the future you're going to have a fist-bitingly embarrassing realisation of how you sound here.

Football aside, you're coming across a bit wonky at the minute and maybe a walk around the garden to compose yourself might do everybody some good.

Why?
Because he doesn't agree with what you and a few others on here believe, do you have to have a certain amount of posts on here to be able to say what you want . Or call people rags cunts fanny wipes and continue to post LOL:-)

Christ it's like the Gestapo. Please do give me the night of mate, I'm sick off being called a ****.

It's amazing that you ignored a big post and picked out one sentence then went off to make your point.

This isn't helping your perception. Others have similar opinions to yours and aren't going anywhere, I think you've completely lost it past all rationality and you're spraying posts around like a Catherine Wheel. It isn't about opinions, it's about how far off the deep end you've seemingly gone.

Yesterday it was great deal, he can make the step up, blah, blah, blah.
Today it's, what a bad attitude, he knows he'd never maker it, he's shit lol!

Seriously though I'm pretty taken aback but only because it's put a right spanner in the works. No first teamers signed, HG quota has gone down.

I'd promote Lopez at this stage now instead of trying to buy another HG instead of Delph.
I hope this window isn't the monumental fuck up that brought us Rodwell, Sinclair etc

I think the majority of fans didn't see him as being superb, merely that at the price, and given his HG status, it was a sensible buy.
They also thought that he now had an opportunity to prove his mettle.
I can't and don't speak for all fans, but I know many felt this way - and sensibly so (imo).
Having had a change of heart about joining us, for reasons unknown, it's fair to speculate that he might not have fancied his chances. It's also fair to speculate that his last minute change of heart could be for reasons beyond football. We'll probably never discover the truth.

I don't see Rodwell or Sinclair as monumental fuck ups, I see them as gambles we took that didn't pay off. We take gambles on all players, and many have paid off.
Rodwell and Sinclair is hardly a long list of unfortunate buys though. Johnson (another oft quoted example) arguably found his peak level with us, but didn't quite make the grade. Even so, he had plenty of games and won the league.
We're one of the best teams in Europe, but we're still very much finding our feet at this new level. We're able to attract many great players, but are a rung down from the likes of Barca, Bayern and Real Madric, so we can't acquire top targets quite as easily as those guys can (and even they fail from time to time). We're doing well, with the odd stumble. We're struggling with top English talent because there's a notable lack of players available, and whilst other top teams in our league have a few more HG than we do, they are hardly littered with them.

We'll sort the situation - I have no doubt.

Its the humiliation that annoys me. I couldnt care less about Delph, wasnt ever one of our main targets and only really came into light lately. Its the 'snubbed' and 'cant even sign Delph' which will be EVERYWHERE now which is so irritating.

Lets hope to god Txiki gets his arse in gear and signs Sterling or Pogba soon, so we can forget this and shut everyone up. Im sure thats what theyll be thinking, this really wont look good for hte club.

Why?
Because he doesn't agree with what you and a few others on here believe, do you have to have a certain amount of posts on here to be able to say what you want . Or call people rags cunts fanny wipes and continue to post LOL:-)

If you didn't understand the post then maybe ask for a translation on Spanish TV eh?

I hope this same thread gets resurrected in 3 years when we're linked with him again by some muppet in the press, and the entire community registers their keyboard outrage at the thought. Some spectacular nonsense here today, everybody should be proud of himself. Mods are right though, it's a transfer that isn't happening and I suppose the thread is done for now. Thanks for a weird day, City. I'm out...

daily_gifdump_603_15.gif

Whatever, he can fuck right off. Though we do have ourselves to blame for getting us into this whole HG situation. Hopefully we can sort that out with some quality youngsters coming through the ranks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.