Fabian Delph

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he can stay fit I think he could get some minutes in the domestic cups and against lower PL sides, but that's a big if.

Not that I dislike Delph personally, but if the club wants to sell him, why is he under the impression that he'll still play if he stays?

Either we want him and will use him, in which case we shoudln't want to sell, or he's deadwood and needs to be told it's over.

Always thought it was going to be difficult to sell all the unwanted players in one window, so perhaps a loan deal can be agreed after the deadline.

Delph is presently driving up and down the M6 deliberating whether he is or isn't going to Stoke. Changed his mind 30 times already today. I think money is key to Delph - he is on a big wedge with us and whilst he wants to play he's obviously at the point where he's at the point in his life / career where he can secure his long term financial future.

Delph is presently driving up and down the M6 deliberating whether he is or isn't going to Stoke. Changed his mind 30 times already today. I think money is key to Delph - he is on a big wedge with us and whilst he wants to play he's obviously at the point where he's at the point in his life / career where he can secure his long term financial future.
You mean as soon as he gets down there he changes his mind to stay with City?

Such a strange player he seems all over the shop on and off the pitch. He will wake up Friday morning and have to turn on sky sports to find out who he plays for.

Maybe use in a few cup games.

You'd probably get up and down the m6 once In a whole day nowadays !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.