fabio capello

The Mirror must hate us - every other fuckin day it serves up another helping of bullshit.

We are the most hated side in the prem with the papers, they did not like us being taken over and becoming the richest club in the world. They only like the top four. Even though we have a british manager which they seemed to complain about a lot when we appointed Sven, they don't like MH. For me if the owners seriously want us to compete at the top level they cannot change the manager every year otherwise we will be forever in transition. At some stage we have to give MH the chance over more than one season to prove himself. O'Neil at Aston Villa had a shit first year now look where he is, his investments of almost 100m have seen them break the top four and I think provided MH signs the players he wants (and it appears the owners are backing him (130m so far) and give him time we will break them as well. I know shit game yesterday but I couldn't think of any team left in UEFA cup who would employ those tactics against us I really think we have a more than decent chance of winning it even if prem form crap.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.