Fabio Coentrao

manimanc said:
sam-caddick said:
Caveman said:
Did anyone sign him then? Can't see anything.

No, but this popped up in the last few minutes:

Tancredi Palmeri ‏@tancredipalmeri 10m

Manchester United failed for shortage of time to sign Coentrao, according to Cadena Ser
so reading between the lines,the rags have just spent £27.5m on the wig,they was in for Herrera at £30m,had a bid of £40m turned down for khedira and was in for coentrao....
so they had over £100m to spend but did their business on the last minute of the last day??
what a load of old shit!!
Nah, they had £30m to spend and decided the scattergun approach to see if they could get one. Never mind that they're all completely different players, I'm sure they know what they're doing.

Another good(possibly) signing for the rags. Classic overtime success again.

Do hate them so very very much. Just once I'd like them to fuck up.

There is a reason madrid are sending him on load he cant defend, what a shit window for the rags

Why do people get so pissed when other teams sign players?

It's as if we have some sort of divine right to sign them. Wake up, we still have the strongest squad in the league.

Sky Blue said:
sam-caddick said:
Hamann Pineapple said:

criminal from us if we missed out on him on loan.

Oh Jesus, not you again.

why??

coentrao on loan is better than kolarov and it would not suprsise me if he took clichy's place, he would at least keep him in his toes more than kolarov would.

barry will be de jong all over again.

markbmcfc said:
Why do people get so pissed when other teams sign players?

It's as if we have some sort of divine right to sign them. Wake up, we still have the strongest squad in the league.

I know right.

Anyway, update on that. The deal didn't go through.

hes being allowed to go on loan for a reason.. and this tells you how little moyes rates evra

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.