Fabio Coentrao

its not happening.apparently madrid tried to buy a player from granada but it didnt go through so now madrid have decided to keep contrao.

LoveCity said:
BigOscar said:
Beyond gutted. One of my favourite players in world football ending up at United. Fantastic player. Why on earth has he been allowed to go there on loan? Fuming

Because, if United actually complete this deal, they were willing to pay £6million (pretty much the same we paid for Clichy on a permanent basis) to Real Madrid for just a year of Coentrao's services. Helps pay off the Bale deal and Marcelo is still there.
It's more that if he is so clearly available, why on earth has he ended up going on loan rather than someone buying him? (like us) Properly in a conundrum now, love the lad, but now a United player?

mmadave1 said:
its not happening.apparently madrid tried to buy a player from granada but it didnt go through so now madrid have decided to keep contrao.
If there is a God, please let this be true!

I always expected them to get Fellaini and Baines, but not Coentrao. But I suppose the fact they didn't get Baines is a bonus..........

PjMSweden said:
Not official yet, reports that paperwork came in late. Don't know what to believe.
Talkshite saying its not done yet, know more at midnight

Marvin said:
Bert Trautmann's Parachute said:
Wardie said:
He's not that good did nothing under Mourinho.

Overrated.
He's mediocre at best. Don't understand the reaction on this thread.
He's a good layer, but nowhere near as good as Marcelo and is not better than Evra.

Smacks to me like a bit of a desperate signing. We need to make a signing and we can get Coentrao which will look good. But does it improve the team? It improves the squad of course, but Evra usually plays most weeks.
Let's also remember that Evra will now be seriously pissed-off for the season (along with Wooney),and he was the chief mutineer in the French squad at the last world cup. There may be trouble ahead....

Dribble said:
Un-fuckin-believable!

How the fuck have we ended up with Kolorov and ManUre have ended up with Coentrao?

I'm fuckin gutted!

Good.

Hope you left your mam the mop bucket.

Hope he goes to Utd more money wasted on a player they don't need Evra, Buttner, Fabio and that young boy they signed this window. He is good going forward but im not convinced about his defending could end up abit like Kolarov.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.