Fabregas Iniesta?

Think about it. if we was getting Iniesta we wouldnt be rougher-ling Barca's feathers over the Sanchez bidding war thats going on, we would step aside for them if we was getting Iniesta or Xavi who are twice the player Sanchez is

The alternative view would be, make Barca pay more for Sanchez so they have to sell Iniesta to buy Fabregas.

I don't like to be so harsh but it literally infuriates me having to read such brainless comments, Iniesta is literally the best midfielder of this generation and he's completely settled at the club he adores, Barcelona don't want to sell him, he doesn't want to go, but yeah, he's coming to City in a £100m deal which totally ruins our plans of meeting the FFP regulations.

I don't like to be so harsh but it literally infuriates me having to read such brainless comments, Iniesta is literally the best midfielder of this generation and he's completely settled at the club he adores, Barcelona don't want to sell him, he doesn't want to go, but yeah, he's coming to City in a £100m deal which totally ruins our plans of meeting the FFP regulations.

I agree that it is 99.9999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999% certain he won't come to city, but if people seriously believe he might come and play for us, I am certainly not going to pop their bubble. Its what opinions and a forum like this are all about.

TheSituation said:

This is the last year the club can spend big. So it effects nothing, and don't get so wound up Spanishblue is a decent guy who just posts normal things. If he has heard something he is saying it in good faith so cut the abuse out.

TheSituation said:

DONT READ IT

I didnt say he was coming and DEFINITELY DID NOT MENTION MONEY

spanishblue said:
TheSituation said:

DONT READ IT
Don't read what?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.