Fabregas wears Barcelona shirt

BlakeTheBlue said:
I think Pique and Puyol are bang out of order. Imagine if Argentina won the WC and Higuain and Di Maria slapped a Real Madrid shirt on Tevez. We'd be fucking fuming.

Complete lack of class shown by two obscenely arrogant tossers.
nail on the head mate , pair of tossers and reina is another one .
its not a done deal as everyone keeps saying , there is no doubt he will join them one day but don't think it will be this season . the way barcelona have acted in all this is a disgrace , constant tapping up in the press despite us saying he is not for sale , they want to buy him on the cheap and not pay what he is actually worth . and as for someone saying he could not wait to get the shirt on , think he actually looks embarrassed , its was a night to celebrate the countrys world cup win and two tossers from barcelona hijacked it and made it about barcelona , and this was in the city of madrid !!

ExiledGooner said:
BlakeTheBlue said:
I think Pique and Puyol are bang out of order. Imagine if Argentina won the WC and Higuain and Di Maria slapped a Real Madrid shirt on Tevez. We'd be fucking fuming.

Complete lack of class shown by two obscenely arrogant tossers.
nail on the head mate , pair of tossers and reina is another one .
its not a done deal as everyone keeps saying , there is no doubt he will join them one day but don't think it will be this season . the way barcelona have acted in all this is a disgrace , constant tapping up in the press despite us saying he is not for sale , they want to buy him on the cheap and not pay what he is actually worth . and as for someone saying he could not wait to get the shirt on , think he actually looks embarrassed , its was a night to celebrate the countrys world cup win and two tossers from barcelona hijacked it and made it about barcelona , and this was in the city of madrid !!

Afternoon Mr Moyes ;-)

Listen pal, i know your pissed off but just take the money and be rid of him. Great player yes but his heart and head is now elsewhere and to try and keep him will just end in tears.

Arsenal is much bigger and much more than just Fabregas.

Yes, i would say this about any City player as well that wanted away.

Could not agree more , no point keeping a player who's hearts not in it but you have to get the right price for that player ? If they offered between £50 and £60 million then i would accept it but not the knock off price of 25 million euros !! When he does go will just accept that we had him for seven seasons and that its down to our board to match his ambitions and sign the players that will strengthen our squad so we can actually challenge for the title . Am more pissed off with barcelonas tactics of trying to sign him rather then cesc wanting to eventually join them , its inevitiable thats going to happen sooner or later , just hopes its next season not this .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.