Fabregas

I think its strange that when Mancini talked about 2 player he would like at the club, Zlatan and Fabregas,
The next day the Zlatan rumour was knocked right on the head by the player and his agent.

Yet I'v not seen or heared one word from Fabregas.

Normally some of them can not wait to come out and slag us off with this money and history shit they spout.

yatesy94 said:
Why are some of you holding grudges over his harmless banter "15 men" comment? Fabregas is exactly the type of player we need in our squad to move this club forward. He may very well be percieved in the media as a bit of a "twat" but theres no doubting he is a world-class footballer. If Arsenal are willing to sell, and Cesc wants to come then I can't think of a logical reason really not to buy him.

How much Arsene? 50Mill? ;)

60m ...............................an offer they couldnt turn down. He's ours!

u have to say, him alongside de jong in the center of the park, with the likes of sanchez silva mata etc in front, is mouthwatering

ANY1aBLUE said:
yatesy94 said:
Why are some of you holding grudges over his harmless banter "15 men" comment? Fabregas is exactly the type of player we need in our squad to move this club forward. He may very well be percieved in the media as a bit of a "twat" but theres no doubting he is a world-class footballer. If Arsenal are willing to sell, and Cesc wants to come then I can't think of a logical reason really not to buy him.

Brilliant idea. That way we could increase our losses by £12m a year before we even consider his wages.

SamTheGuru said:
ANY1aBLUE said:
yatesy94 said:

Brilliant idea. That way we could increase our losses by £12m a year before we even consider his wages.

And you think the club are making these signings blind to the Financial Fair Play?

This summer we will make a profit! I guarantee that!

BibbyBlue85 said:
SamTheGuru said:
ANY1aBLUE said:
yatesy94 said:

And you think the club are making these signings blind to the Financial Fair Play?

Sorry but where has anywhere indicated that we are signing Fabregas for £60m. £35-40m would be much more realistic.

SamTheGuru said:
BibbyBlue85 said:
SamTheGuru said:
ANY1aBLUE said:
yatesy94 said:

Sorry but where has anywhere indicated that we are signing Fabregas for £60m. £35-40m would be much more realistic.

I was referring to your "losses by 12million a year before we even consider his wages" comment.

Fact of the matter is, no matter how much we sign him for, if we do we will be well inline with the FFPR

SamTheGuru said:
BibbyBlue85 said:
SamTheGuru said:

Don't apologise mate - but whether you think its realistic or not, its happened............

SamTheGuru said:
BibbyBlue85 said:
SamTheGuru said:
ANY1aBLUE said:
yatesy94 said:

Start off with offering 20m then haggle! They want rid and fab is fed up with Whinger!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.