Fabregas

alky313 said:
Syth said:
No way is he going to leave Barcelona after just 1 season. On top of that his dream was to go back and play for them so I can't see him leave any time soon sadly.

He signed in 2011.
Indeed. That was my bad sorry! But I still can't see him moving.

Imagine...we'd need a real good defensive-mid though...and Silva would still be left out wide.
Born to play in the Premier League, imo, not La Liga.

I always cringe when a Spaniard goes to another club with nobody making a move.

Javi Martinez is pretty much the new Schweinsteiger. Can you imagine we have Javi Garcia while even 50m would have been a deal for Javi?

Next on way, Isco.

MCC said:
Rorz88 said:
I agree ma, him and Yaya in the middle would be class. Yaya holding abit more

Yaya couldnt hold a fart in. Much better pushed up forward.

Yaya couldn't hold a fart in? He's one of the best holding midfielders around when he plays there

The Fat el Hombre said:
MCC said:
Rorz88 said:

Yaya couldn't hold a fart in? He's one of the best holding midfielders around when he plays there
Damn right, and one of the first names fans of other clubs bring up saying they wished played for them.

No chance, this guy is genuinely world class and he'd cost upwards of 35m, and even then I doubt he'd want to leave Barca.
Barca hardly need money either, so they may not accept any offer unless its fucking ridiculous.

The Fat el Hombre said:
MCC said:
Rorz88 said:

Yaya is the fuckin master,probably could play every position on the pitch.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.