Fabregas

City needs to worried then Cesc is leaving barca, now Barcelona are going for Mata or Rues or Gunagon, also Alexis also leaving barca, that indicate No. 9 position to be filled, so the only player they are looking for a longtime is Aguero, so then city will be without aguero in the coming season. In my opinion, city already have decided the aguero replacement that's will be revealed in a fews days of time.

Sorry to offend anyone but that's the reality, aguero have no fitness problem and city management are now waiting for a rite bid for him.

I might be wrong but it's my opinion based on the stories in different news papers outside England.

luckyadeel78 said:
City needs to worried then Cesc is leaving barca, now Barcelona are going for Mata or Rues or Gunagon, also Alexis also leaving barca, that indicate No. 9 position to be filled, so the only player they are looking for a longtime is Aguero, so then city will be without aguero in the coming season. In my opinion, city already have decided the aguero replacement that's will be revealed in a fews days of time.

Sorry to offend anyone but that's the reality, aguero have no fitness problem and city management are now waiting for a rite bid for him.

I might be wrong but it's my opinion based on the stories in different news papers outside England.

Aguero isn't leaving this summer. There isn't even the slightest chance of it happening. Aguero DOES have a slight muscle strain which is keeping him out, so why are you lying about 'no fitness problems'? None of what you say is the 'reality' you claim it to be, but typical scaremongering.

[bigimg]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BPxgwOzCQAAO_XL.jpg:large[/bigimg]

[bigimg]http://i.imgur.com/l4FiKw4.jpg[/bigimg]

luckyadeel78 said:

That is the biggest pile of rubbish

luckyadeel78 said:

dude, when your using the translate option on google, choose English, not bullshit. Hope that helps:)

luckyadeel78 said:

No offense taken, you have an opinion nothing more :)

I personally think your very wrong and Aguero won't be going to Barca this window.

What reputable sources reports lead you to think you do ? can you give us the links so i can read this stuff myself, thanks.

Messi swap for aguero is not a bad one just depends how much our top up fee is and yes our replacement for Sergio will be revealed as its a cash plus swap deal.

Just to show how deluded rags are. Thinking Luis Suarez is worth 15 - 30 million pounds.
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.redcafe.net/threads/what-is-luis-suarez-worth.369634/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.redcafe.net/threads/what-is- ... th.369634/</a>

Just notice your self, Rooney , bale and aguero all are so called injured ...... For people not in reality.

Also Argentina are going to play friendly against Italy on aug 14, you will see his name in that squad, and don't surprised.

luckyadeel78 said:
Just notice your self, Rooney , bale and aguero all are so called injured ...... For people not in reality.

Also Argentina are going to play friendly against Italy on aug 14, you will see his name in that squad, and don't surprised.

Aguero joined up with the SA squad so was behind with the training regime and has participated with all team activities, it makes sense not to play someone who is nursing a minor knock and not fully up to speed on a pitch like that, especially someone who changes direction so quickly and frequently, you only have to look at nastasic to understand the reasons behind not playing him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.