Fabrice Muamba

Not being a doommonger but I fear the worst, get the feeling they may be holding back whilst his family get to see him.

Pray I'm wrong but I reckon we may wake up to bad news.

Come on Fabrice, prove us wrong and pull through.

"Critically ill" doesn't sound good. I'd be a lot more hopeful if he was "critical but stable" or better, "stable".

I didn't believe all that "breathing again" nonsense from the ambulance and Sky Sports claiming he is stable. They don't know anything. Hopefully he pulls through.

Terrible news!
I was on a three day 1st aid course last week with work and as someone else said, when something like this happens...the chances of survival are very slim!
I think Bammy may also be correct in that we will wake up to bad news!!!
Prayers are with him and his family tonight!

stimo said:
Pearcey said:
Anyone just sat here hitting the refresh button? Can't stop thinking about it.
same. i dont know what critically ill means.

Critically ill patients are defined as those patients who are at high risk for actual or potential life-threatening health problems. The more critically ill the patient is, the more likely he or she is to be highly vulnerable, unstable and complex, thereby requiring intense and vigilant nursing care.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.