Face mask Friday

Drove down to Chichester yesterday for a bit of alone time. In reality it was to go record shopping, see some old mates, have a few jars etc etc.

Yesterday the shops were busy with very little masks about. Today when I had a bit of a bimble before driving back not so. Every shop I went in I wore a mask. As did everyone else in there. It was a faff but a necessary one.

Not sure what difference it made from Thursday to Friday but if it helps keep people's minds focused on the fact that outbreaks are still happening then it's all good.

As a carpenter, I have had to wear one on and off for years, sometimes for up to 8 hrs a day. They can be uncomfortable and cause a lot of sweating. I just got back from the butchers where everyone was wearing a mask. There were a couple of 80 odd year old women in there that seemed to be able to cope quite well. Feeling symptoms of distress sounds more like a problem caused from being a fanny.
Unfortunately, due in part to shite telly and lazy script writers, there are a lot of strong profanities that are vastly over used by a very lazy generation.

Fanny needs a makeover. A fantastic word which us jocks use a lot. We need Guy Ritchie to put it in a flick and it may come back in vogue.

I applaud you for your use of it in your post above.

Fanny.....

Unfortunately, due in part to shite telly and lazy script writers, there are a lot of strong profanities that are vastly over used by a very lazy generation.

Fanny needs a makeover. A fantastic word which us jocks use a lot. We need Guy Ritchie to put it in a flick and it may come back in vogue.

Fanny.....
+1

Fanny.....

Phew, I actually edited the post before sending it off. The original was massive flange.

P.S, good to see you around. Not seen you in a while.

I've no idea what your circumstances are, but can I ask why you tried it in the car ? Why add to the possible stress of driving with a face covering making you even more hot and bothered ?

Unless you have crowds wandering through your car, it should the last place you need to wear it. Wearing one in a shop is totally different, and it's for the benefit of everyone.

I've just been into town here, and was disappointed to see that some staff in shops aren't wearing face coverings, yet the general public are expected to do so.
Most staff I’ve seen haven’t but then again wearing one for an entire shift will give you headaches and be a lot more uncomfortable.

Ive worn mine three times today, no issue at all with wearing it whilst nipping in a shop.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.